21 October 2010

21.10.2010

today was quite a boring day ><''
morning get back the pj quiz,got 36/50~
tembaktembak but those that i think that i know get wrong and simply write one get correct ==''
boom dao~
then geografi~i'm not sleepy la teacher,why say i'm mengantuk ><'' ish~
later persatuan get cancel~dun know how are we going to present on Saturday,Majlis Penutupan Gerko ~ 
sweat ==||
then go to online with Jun till 4 something~really worry when BB tell me that she was in a painful headache~
when going back to hostel meet ELP teacher~
really hope to talk to him and have a second chance for yesterday failure~
but i'm a failure again,saw him talking to another lecturer so give up my thought~I'M A FAILURE ><''
then night play with senior~dint follow the time table that i make yesterday,ish~
hope that tomorrow will be a better day~
need to find way to stop worry about my ELP and dun think about it ><''
today really wish to hug BB at the moment her tears drop down,will try my best not to let her cry because of me ">.<

No comments:

Post a Comment