22 October 2010

22.10.2010

today was another not good day for me T.T
since morning was in a terrible bad mood~
DUN LIKE THE FEELING BEING IGNORE
i'll try few more time but if still feel like being ignore all the time,
then dun ask me why i'm so quite ( :
today get the chinese debats sijil~
i almost tear it on the spot!!!
my name turn to Khor Chun Hoon~really !@#$%^&*
change my name then wan to change my family name also~ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
and for the senior,really feel sorry,
koir cancel because the koir pengerusi cancel with the lecturer but dint tell senior~
really feel sorry for senior T.T feel guity
then today first period the lecturer not feeling well,
really worship her for so calm and steady~
and really dun like when the people laughing and making joke on the case of the lecturer feel sick, at the moment really feel bad and heartless for them ><'' 
the lecturer sick already, why still making joke on that?is it really fun?
maybe really emo today, but mood really not good and blog always the place that i say out the word in my heart and express my feeling and thought, THAT'S THE REAL ME IN HERE
say out all my feeling in here
find senior for the jorney to west book~
but get a lot of books from senior that they are not using anymore~
really wanna say a lots of thank you to senior (:

No comments:

Post a Comment